Essential amino acids cannot be produced by the body and must be consumed. EAAs are made up of 9 essential amino acids, including branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine) and the other 6 EAAs (histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan). Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, which is why EAAs are the key to protein synthesis to build muscle tissue!
- You want to increase your muscle mass
- You want an improvement in your recovery
- You want to decrease muscle pain
- You want to lose muscle mass
- Pre-Workout: 1 serving 15 to 20 minutes before training
- Intra-Workout: 1 serving during training
*** For maximum effect use it before workout AND during workout
- Servings Per Jar: 30x
- Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, citric acid, trisodium citrate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.