- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. *
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells. *
- Support for development and growth. *
- Helps in tissue formation. *
- Helps maintain vision, skin, membranes and immune function. *
- Helps build and maintain bones, teeth and connective tissue. *
- Helps in healing. *
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. *
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. *
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism. *
- Helps in the functioning of the thyroid gland. *
- Helps with athletic performance and training. *
- Sources of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. *
- Laboratory tested
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Vegetable capsules
Recommended dosage: Adults: Take two capsules three times a day. Take with food / meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Recommended duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Recommended use: Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps to form red blood cells. Helps in normal growth and development. Helps in tissue formation. Helps maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the formation of connective tissue. Helps in healing. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Supports healthy glucose metabolism. Helps to produce and repair connective tissue. Helps in the function of the thyroid gland. Training supplement. Sports support. Source of amino acids involved in the synthesis of muscle proteins.
Precautions and Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder, cardiovascular disease, kidney disorder and / or diabetes. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking sulfa drugs. If you have a gastrointestinal lesion / ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant / anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory drug, or are having an operation, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. If you have a history of skin cancer other than melanoma, consult a healthcare practitioner before using it. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may have a rash that is usually mild and transient.
Contraindications: If you are taking nitroglycerin, do not use this product. Do not use with other supplements containing potassium or with salt substitutes containing potassium. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking antibiotics, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (eg, allergy) may occur. in this case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea occurred. In this case, discontinue use (and consult a healthcare practitioner). People sensitive to nicotinic acid may have a rash that is usually mild and transient.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.