Magnesium L-threonate is a magnesium salt of l-threonic acid. This formulation differs from other magnesium supplements in that it crosses the blood-brain barrier and may increase cognitive function. *
- Helps support cognitive function in older people with mild cognitive impairment. *
- A factor in maintaining good health. *
- Helps maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients. *
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones. *
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth. *
- Helps in tissue formation. *
- Helps maintain good muscle function, including heart muscle. *
- Laboratory tested.
- Pharmaceutical grade.
- Vegetable capsules.
- Brain functions.
Take 2 capsules per day with a full glass of water.
Known side effects
Some people can get diarrhea.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.