Strawberry and basil salmon tartare
Ingredients - 4 Portions as a Starter
- 1 extra fresh 500 g salmon fillet, skin removed
- 150 g ripe and fresh strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil infused with basil
- 1 C. Chipotle infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lime juice or more, to taste
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper (optional, makes tartare punch)
- a little salt
20 to 25 min.
- Cut the salmon and strawberries into small cubes,
- Add all the ingredients for the tartare.
- Mix well
Serve in a glass or in a spoon, on a plate on a bed of salad or mounted using a cookie cutter with fried won tons.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
This recipe is a creation of the collaborator of Olives et Gourmandises, Chef Annie Caron.