INGREDIENTS (FOR 1 GLASS):
- 2 oz vodka (optional)
- 15ml lime juice
- 15ml of grenadine (or strawberry puree)
- 5ml of strawberry balsamic vinegar
- Lemon San Pelligrino
- Pour all the ingredients except the San Pelligrino into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into a martini glass without the ice cream.
- Fill the rest of the glass with the San Pelligrino.
- Serve with a decoration like a strawberry on the edge of the glass.
GOOD TASTING !
Recipe courtesy of Olives et Gourmandises.