Here is a recipe for a warm comforting drink, which will give you energy while boosting your immune system!⠀
Yield: 1 serving⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1/2 tsp. teaspoon ofLYNQ organic matcha tea
- 1/2 tsp. powdered maca
- 1 C. raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup of water or almond milk or a combination of the two
- 1 C. tablespoonMCT coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne powder or black pepper⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* To reduce bitterness and make it a nutritious snack, add a quality protein powder such asATP Lab Organic Dark Chocolate Beef Protein Supreme, adjusting the amount of liquid to obtain a silky drink.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
** To reduce bitterness and keep the idea of a drink, add 1 tsp. monk fruit or maple syrup⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Heat the water or almond milk almost until it boils.
- In a blender, add hot water or almond milk and all the ingredients.
- Mix at high power until a foam is obtained (holding the lid with a cloth to prevent the lid from exploding and burns).
Article written by Émilie Riendeau
Naturopath, B. Sc, ND, K. In
Émilie Riendeau can be reached on her social networks: Instagram or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org