Probio 7 replaces Probio 5, a more powerful formula with 20 billion more bacteria and 2 quality strains for the same price!
- Improvement in the quality of the microbiota (intestinal flora) *
- Strengthening immune functions *
- Decrease in gastrointestinal problems (diarrhea, constipation) **
- Rapid recovery of a healthy intestinal flora after taking an antibiotic *
- Helps support intestinal / gastrointestinal health. May promote good intestinal flora.
- Helps limit the onset of cold-like symptoms in adults who are under stress.
- Probiotics are beneficial to health and / or provide health benefits.
- Reduces the duration of infectious diarrhea.
- As an adjunct to physician-supervised treatment for patients with Helicobacter pylori infection.
- For maintaining a balanced vaginal flora in women who have given birth by caesarean section and who are undergoing postoperative antibiotic treatment.
- Helps maintain healthy microflora in adults and pregnant women undergoing antibiotic treatment.
- Vegetable capsules
- Laboratory tested.
- Pharmaceutical grade.
Adults: 1 capsule, once a day. For probiotics, gut flora, gut health, and cold-like symptoms: if using antibiotics, take 2-3 hours before or after. Consume with food. For infectious diarrhea: take 2 capsules, 3 times a day. For an additional treatment related to the H. pylori bacteria: take 2 capsules, 2 times a day. For the balance of the vaginal flora with the antibiotic intake: 1 capsule, 3 times a day, 2-3 hours after the antibiotics. For healthy microflora with antibiotics: adults (2 capsules, 2 times a day, 2-3 hours after antibiotics), pregnant women (1 capsule, 2 times a day, 2-3 hours after antibiotics.
Recommended duration of use
Consume for a minimum of 6 weeks to see beneficial effects on cold-like symptoms; 7 days for infectious diarrhea and for the balance of the vaginal flora in connection with the intake of antibiotics; 20 days for use in addition to physician-supervised treatment for H. pylori infection.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a doctor before consuming if you suffer from fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and see a doctor if symptoms of digestive upset (eg, diarrhea) appear, worsen, or persist for more than three days.
Do not consume if you have a weakened immune system (AIDS, lymphoma, long-term corticosteroid treatment).
This product has come in contact with soy and milk. Do not consume if you have a soy and milk allergy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.