- Digestive enzymes to aid digestion *
- Helps in the digestion of proteins. *
- Helps reduce gas and gas production following a meal rich in fermentable carbohydrates *
- such as those found in vegetables and legumes. *
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset and dyspepsia, as well as to help prevent nausea (antiemetic). *
- Traditionally used as a digestive tonic or digestive bitter herb in Herbal Medicine to stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic). *
- Used in herbal medicine to facilitate the evacuation of bile (Cholagogue). *
- Vegetable capsules
- Laboratory tested
- Pharmaceutical grade
Recommended dosage: Take 1 capsule mid-meal or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Recommended duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond four weeks.
Precautions and warnings: You should consult a healthcare practitioner if your symptoms persist or worsen. If you have diabetes, as well as if you have pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis, you should consult a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes. Do not consume if you are pregnant. You should avoid this product if you have acute stomach inflammation or irritation, as well as if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer.
Known side effects: Nausea, vomiting, abdominal or epigastric pain, heartburn, headache, bloating, as well as hypersensitivity reactions (eg allergies) have been observed. If this is the case for you, discontinue use of this product and consult a healthcare practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.