- 30 g of vegetable protein
- 6 g of AACR
- With turmeric and probiotics
- Gluten free, Dairy free, vegan, GMO free
- KETO-FRIENDLY: This product is compatible with ketogenic diets. Our Top Tip Add coconut oil (MCT) to your smoothie or shake for a little extra fat..
Vanilla Performance Proteins offers higher level natural proteins to maximize physical performance.
- Helps build and repair muscles while reducing rest time.
- Is a complete blend of premium pea, alfalfa, pumpkin seed and sunflower seed protein.
- Helps improve performance nutrition in three steps - before, during and after training.
Ingredients per 41 g serving
Pea protein, Pumpkin seed protein, Organic sunflower seed protein, Alfalfa protein, Sour cherry, Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans– 1 billion CFU past portion), Bromelain, Turmeric extract, Black pepper extract, Sea salt, Natural flavor (vanilla, caramel), Stevia extract, Xanthan gum
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 41g Serving
Alanine 1.5 g, Arginine 3.1 g, Aspartic acid 4.1 g, Cysteine 0.3 g, Glutamic acid 6.4 g, Glycine 1.5 g, Histidine 0.9 g, Isoleucine 1.7 g, Leucine 2.9 g, Lysine 2.4 g, Methionine 0.4 g, Phenylalanine 2.0 g, Proline 1.7 g, Serine 1.9 g, Threonine 1.4 g, Tryptophan 0.4 g, Tyrosine 1 , 3 g, Valine 1.8 g
Nutrients per serving (41 g)
Calories 150, Fat (saturated 0.4 g, trans 0 g) 3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 390 mg, Carbohydrates (fiber 2 g, sugars 1 g) 4 g, Protein 30 g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 25%
Consume 45 to 90 minutes after training. Mix two scoops in 375 ml of liquid. Add a scoop to a smoothie recipe.
Do not use if seal is broken. After opening, close the lid securely. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.