- 30 g of vegetable protein
- 6 g of AACRR
- With turmeric and probiotics
- Gluten free, Dairy free, vegan, GMO free
Vanilla Performance Proteins offers higher level natural proteins to maximize physical performance.
- Helps build and repair muscles while reducing rest time.
- Is a complete blend of premium pea, alfalfa, pumpkin seed and sunflower seed protein.
- Allows you to improve performance nutrition in three steps - before, during and after training.t.
Ingredients per 41 g serving
Pea Protein, Pumpkin Seed Protein, Organic Sunflower Seed Protein, Alfalfa Protein, Sour Cherry, Probiotic(Bacillus coagulans– 1 billion CFU past portion, Bromelain, Turmeric extract, Black pepper extract, Sea salt, Natural vanilla, caramel flavor, Stevia extract, Xanthan gumhane
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 41g Servingg
Alanine 1.5 g, Arginine 3.1 g, Aspartic acid 4.1 g, Cysteine 0.3 g, Glutamic acid 6.4 g, Glycine 1.5 g, Histidine 0.9 g, Isoleucine 1.7 g, Leucine 2.9 g, Lysine 2.4 g, Methionine 0.4 g, Phenylalanine 2.0 g, Proline 1.7 g, Serine 1.9 g, Threonine 1.4 g, Tryptophan 0.4 g, Tyrosine 1 , 3 g, Valine 1.8 g
Nutrients per serving 41 gg)
Calories 150, Saturated Fat 0.4 g, Trans 0 g 3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 390 mg, Carbohydrate fiber 2 g, sugars 1 g 4 g, Protein 30 g, Vitamin A 0, Vitamin C 0, Calcium 10, Iron 25 Fer 25%
Consume 45 to 90 minutes after training. Mix two scoops in 375 ml of liquid. Add one scoop to a smoothie recipe..
Do not use if seal is broken. After opening, close the lid securely. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.