- 30 g of vegetable protein
- 6 g of AACR
- With turmeric and probiotics
- Gluten free, Dairy free, vegan, GMO free
- KETO-FRIENDLY: This product is compatible with ketogenic diets. Our Top Tip Add coconut oil (MCT) to your smoothie or shake for a little extra fat..
Moka Performance Proteins offers higher level natural proteins to maximize physical performance.
- Helps build and repair muscles while reducing rest time.
- Is a complete blend of premium pea, alfalfa, pumpkin seed and sunflower seed protein.
- Allows you to improve performance nutrition in three steps - before, during and after training.
Ingredients for one measure (21 g)
Pea protein, Cocoa powder, Pumpkin seed protein, Organic sunflower seed protein, Alfalfa protein, Sour cherry, Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans– 1 billion CFU past serving), Bromelain, Turmeric extract, Black pepper extract, Beet root powder, Sea salt, Natural flavors (mocha, vanilla, chocolate), Stevia extract, Xanthan gum.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 43g Serving
Alanine 1.5 g, Arginine 3.1 g, Aspartic acid 4.1 g, Cysteine 0.3 g, Glutamic acid 6.4 g, Glycine 1.5 g, Histidine 0.9 g, Isoleucine 1.7 g, Leucine 2.9 g, Lysine 2.4 g, Methionine 0.4 g, Phenylalanine 2.0 g, Proline 1.7 g, Serine 1.9 g, Threonine 1.4 g, Tryptophan 0.4 g, Tyrosine 1 , 3 g, Valine 1.8 g
Nutrients per scoop (21 g)
Calories 80, Fat (saturated 0.2 g, trans 0 g) 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrates (fiber 1 g, sugars 0 g) 3 g, Protein 15 g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%
Consume 45 to 90 minutes after training. Mix two scoops in 375 ml of liquid. Add one scoop to a smoothie recipe.
Do not use if seal is broken. After opening, close the lid securely. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.