- 30 g of vegetable protein
- 6 g of AACR
- With turmeric and probiotic
- Gluten free, Dairy free, vegan, GMO free
- KETO-FRIENDLY: This product is compatible with ketogenic diets. Our Top Tip Add coconut oil (MCT) to your smoothie or shake for a little extra fat..
Performance Chocolate Proteins offers higher level natural proteins to maximize physical performance.
- Helps build and repair muscles while reducing rest time.
- Is a complete blend of premium pea, alfalfa, pumpkin seed and sunflower seed protein.
- Helps improve performance nutrition in three steps - before, during and after training.
Ingredients per 44 g serving
Pea protein, Cocoa powder, Pumpkin seed protein, Organic sunflower seed protein, Alfalfa protein, Sour cherry, Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans– 1 billion CFU past portion), Bromelain, Turmeric extract, Black pepper extract, Beet root powder, Apple powder, Sea salt, Natural flavor (chocolate, vanilla, caramel), Stevia extract, Gum xanthan
Typical amino acid profile per serving of 44 g
Alanine 1.5 g, Arginine 3.1 g, Aspartic acid 4.1 g, Cysteine 0.3 g, Glutamic acid 6.4 g, Glycine 1.5 g, Histidine 0.9 g, Isoleucine 1.7 g, Leucine 2.9 g, Lysine 2.4 g, Methionine 0.4 g, Phenylalanine 2.0 g, Proline 1.7 g, Serine 1.9 g, Threonine 1.4 g, Tryptophan 0.4 g, Tyrosine 1 , 3 g, Valine 1.8 g
Nutrients per serving (42 g)
Calories 160, Fat (saturated 0.5 g, trans 0 g) 3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrates (fiber 3 g, sugars 1 g) 6 g, Protein 30 g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 35%
Consume 45 to 90 minutes after training. Mix two scoops in 375 ml of liquid. Add a scoop to a smoothie recipe.
Do not use if seal is broken. After opening, close the lid securely. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.