Eat Me Guilt Free - Brownie - Chocolate & Peanut

Save10%

Price:
$3.59 $3.99

Description

You want to be the chocolate to my peanut butter Every bite of this chocolate brownie filled with peanut butter chips will send you into a state of absolute bliss. To seal the deal, our PB Bliss Brownie is not only finger-licking delicious, it's also non-GMO, free of preservatives, high in protein and low in carbs..

***NEW RECIPE***

  • GMO free
  • No preservatives
  • Improved texture, moisture and taste (yum)!
  • High in protein (14g)
  • Cooked with ingredients sourced from Europe to meet higher quality standards
  • Low Carb Brownie

Nutritional values: Portion 1 brownie (60g)

Calories 207, total fat 11 g (14% DV), saturated fat 1.5 g (8 % DV), trans fat 0 g, cholesterol 50 mg (17 % DV), sodium 20 mg (1 % DV), total carbohydrates 13 g (4% DV), 4g Fiber (14% DV), 9 g Total Sugars (Incl. 9 g Added Sugars, 18% DV) 14g Protein, Vitamin D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potassium. (0% DV)

Ingredients:

Whey Protein Concentrate, Emulsifier(s): (Sunflower Lecithin), Wheat Protein, Sunflower Seed Flour, Milk Protein, Egg White Powder, Fructose, Oat Fiber, Collagen Hydrolyzate (Beef ), defatted cocoa powder, wheat bran, raising agent(s): (disodium diphosphate, baking soda), emulsifier(s): (mono- and diglycerides and polyglycerol esters of fatty acids), flavouring, salt, sweetener (s): (steviol glycosides), thickener(s): (xanthan), whole eggs, water, sunflower oil, peanut butter chips (partially defatted peanuts; sugar; hydrogenated vegetable oil (palm kernel and soy) natural flavors derived from oregano, flax seeds and plums

CONTAINS: MILK, EGGS, WHEAT, SOY.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.

This might also interest you!

Recently Viewed Products