William Spartivento 100 bags of Kenya cold brew coffeeid
A refreshing iced coffee with a lighter, less bitter taste than regular coffee that would simply have been chilled.
Prepare your cold brew coffee at home in 3 easy steps:
1. Place the sachets in the wateru
2. Brew in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours
3. Personalize and enjoy!
A coffee with a brilliant taste! With its complex berry and citrus notes, Kenya is one of the most aromatic and tangy coffees in the world. Cold infused, its spicy aroma and floral touches promise to add a touch of madness to your sunny days.es.
COFFEE BAGS FOR COLD BREW
• 2 pitchers or 6 individual servings per box
• Single origin Kenya 100,,
• 100 arabica coffeea
• Certified Foods prepared in Quebec
• Roasted and packaged in Sherbrooke, QC Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.