- Helps maintain an adequate level of hydration and improves nerve transmission
- Helps maintain muscle mass (anti-catabolic)
- Improves recovery
- Helps reduce pain or "DOMS"
- Gluten free
- Peanut-free, Lactose-free, Soy-free, No coloring, No sugar
Electrolytes regulate neurotransmission and muscle function, help the body stay hydrated, act on blood pressure, and help maintain the balance of acidity in the blood. Electrolytes can even help repair damage to the body. Electrolytes work well with BCAAs which improve endurance, reduce muscle pain and fatigue, and help minimize muscle catabolism during intense workouts.
- You want to improve your muscle recovery
- You want to help maintain muscle mass
- You want to reduce your muscle pain
- You want to maintain an adequate level of hydration during physical exercise
- You want to lose muscle mass
- Intra workout: 1 to 2 servings to drink during training
- Pre cardio: 1 serving 5 to 10 minutes before the cardio session
- Anytime of the day if you want something sweet tasting but without negative impact on your body
Servings Per Jar: 30x
Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, citric acid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.