Natural, delicious, nutritious fruit bars, an energy boost in a day!
Naturally gluten free, GMO free, no added sugar!
The perfect back to school snack! A surprising but oh so delicious and nutritious mix of dates and bananas!
Health Benefits of Dates
- Rich in fiber, they help to regulate intestinal transit, to fight against constipation. Fiber helps maintain a healthy gut.
- Rich in carbohydrates, they are highly energetic. And low in fat!
- Rich in minerals; iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and calcium.
- Rich in vitamins A1, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, E and K.
- Rich in amino acids, they help reduce blood pressure, or reduce joint pain.
- Rich in antioxidants: they help fight against the accumulation of fat in the body and the aging of cells.s.
- Helps reduce fatigue and strengthen the immune system.
Value for 25 gr. 3 datess)
Calories: 70 calories
Proteins: 1 gr.
Carbohydrates: 19 gr.
Total sugars: 16 gr.
Total dietary fiber: 2
Calcium: 10 mg
Source: Health Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.