- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good healthté*
- Helps with cognitive health and brain function*
- Contributes to cardiovascular health*
- Helps lower serum triglycerides / triacyglycerols*
- Laboratory tested
- Pharmaceutical grade
- GMO free
- Trans fat free
Refrigerate after opening
Recommended use or purpose:
Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Contributes to brain development,u,
supports cognitive and cardiovascular health and helps lower triglyceridemia.
Child under 18: ½ c. tea per day with a meal.
Adult: 1 ¼ c. tea per day with a meal.
consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medication.s.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.