We know it for its strong antioxidant and protective power. It is a liposoluble vitamin, that is to say associated with fats. It is found in 8 different forms, the most common being alpha-tocopherol. It is essential for the proper functioning of the body, it plays an important role in the protection of the membrane of all the cells of the body.s.
Benefits of Vitamin E:
- Antioxidant action: it helps fight against the oxidative action of free radicals on the body, and protects cell membranes and fatty substances from oxidation. As a result, it plays an important role in particular in the health of the skin. It works in concert with vitamin C, beta-carotene and selenium. Due to its antioxidant action, it also plays a role in the protection against certain cancers.rs.
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases: Protecting the fatty substances of the membranes of all the cells of the body, it also protects that of the cardiovascular system. It also participates in the production of red blood cells, and prevents platelets from clumping by stimulating the production of vasodilators..
- Immune properties: it stimulates the immune system.
Symptoms of deficiencies:
It should be noted that vitamin E deficiency is very rare, and only occurs in the event of absorption disorders, poor assimilation or lipid metabolism disorder. The exception is found in very young children and often premature babies, in whom there are no reservations. The deficiency results in hemolytic anemia.ytique.)
- May manifest as nervous and muscular disorders, with poor coordination of movements.
- May also promote the onset of cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases
Since vitamin E has anticoagulant properties, people taking thinning medications or those at risk of stroke should avoid starting supplementation.n.
Large daily doses of vitamin E can cause fatigue, digestive upset, or emotional disturbances.
Available on Fitfitfit.fit:
-Total Defense Multivitamins and Minerals ATP lab.