Omega 3 :
Omega 3s are fatty acids which are essential for our organism, they enter into the composition of vital organs of this one. Three of them have a definite impact on our organism: alpha linolenic acid ALA, eicosapentaenoic acid EPA and docosahexaenoic acid DHA.ïque (DHA).
Benefits of Omega 3:
- Vascular health benefits: ALA omega 3s are known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. They help lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.e.
In addition, they lower bad cholesterol and increase high cholesterol levels.
- Omega 3s are powerful antioxidants, which can, among other things, reduce the effects of chronic inflammation. Fatty acids are known to reduce joint pain..
- They promote weight loss, and help gain muscle mass. It is a good idea to incorporate them into your healthy lifestyle. Eat well, be active..
- Prevention of mental illnesses, anxiety and depression: the brain is made up mainly of fats, including omega 3. A correlation has been established between low omega 3 levels and attention deficit. They would also support attention disorder with hyperactivity, impulsivity and aggression in children.vité.
A direct link has been made between depression and lack of domga 3 in the blood. Supplementation with omega 3, rich in EPA and DHA, is recommended to reduce symptoms of depression..
- Plays a role in eye health: Omega 3s can improve vision in patients with age-related macular degeneration and those with dry eye syndrome. They should consume fatty acids, and other vitamins, such as vitamins C, E, B6, B9 and B12..
- Necessary for the proper formation of the embryo, its brain, its eyes and various functions. The mother must increase her domga 3 intake during her pregnancy.e.
- Helps in the health of the skin, it nourishes the skin.
Symptoms of a deficiency::
- Cardiovascular risks, high blood pressure and high bad cholesterol
- Weight gain
- Strong fatigue
- More susceptible to depression
- More susceptible to attention deficit disorder with or without hyperactivityté)
- Ocular fragility
- Dry skin and psoriasis
Available on fitfitfit.fit in 15 versions at: