Trace element necessary in more than 300 enzymatic functions of our body. It is said to be deficient in about 70 of the population, due to the poor soil and food habits..
Benefits of magnesium:
- Intervenes in the production of energy, the synthesis of proteins, lipids and carbohydrates.
- Preserves nervous and muscular balance. Used for the transmission of nerve impulses and to regulate muscle contractions. It is indeed a powerful muscle relaxant.
- Helps in the management of cortisol, therefore, a natural stress and mood regulator
- By lowering the level of cortisol, it also helps in weight management. Also effective in countering cravings !!!
- Sleep regulator
- Regulatory effect on intestinal transit
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease and regular heartbeat
- Regulatory action on blood sugar levels, therefore an asset in the prevention of type 2 diabetes.
- Fight against chronic inflammation.
- Helps to reduce muscle pain.
Symptoms of magnesium deficiency:
- Sleep disorder and fatigue: magnesium helps regulate sleep, a lack of magnesium causes restless sleep and fatigue, among other things.
- Stress, irritability, and anxiety: Magnesium plays an important role in regulating mood.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Nighttime cramps: A cramp or pain in the calf or foot during the night often indicates a lack of magnesium.
- Muscle spasms or eyelid tremor: Often these spasms or twitching is caused by a lack of magnesium.
- Muscle fatigue.
- Heart palpitations.
- Tics: nervous tics are often also linked to a magnesium deficiency.
Available on Fitfitfit.fit in 2 forms:
-SynerMag by ATP lab.
-MindMag by ATP Lab.