Sun vitamin par excellence, there is often a deficiency during shorter sunny days, from autumn to spring.
Benefits of Vitamin D:
- Helps to strengthen the immune system. Our great ally against viruses (covid included). Vitamin D is important for the functioning of the immune system, and vitamin D supplements reduce the risk of viral respiratory tract infections
- It promotes bone health by improving the absorption of calcium.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It enters into the process of the synthesis of dopamine (motivation) and serotonin (mood and sleep).
- It has anticarcinogenic properties.
- It helps prevent SEASONAL DEPRESSION⠀
Symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:
- Fatigue and exhaustion, more difficult to recover our energy
- Muscle weakness. A lack of vitamin D can lead to an abnormal decrease in strength and muscle mass, called sarcopenia. In seniors, a deficiency is often associated with muscle loss.
- A depression. As explained above, vitamin D plays an important role in preventing winter depression.
- Dry skin. Vitamin D plays an important role in the hydration of the skin and tissues. It would also help in the healing of certain skin diseases.
- Brittle bones. A lack of vitamin D can lead to bone fragility, brittle bones, redundant fractures, and joint pain. Note that for children, a deficit can lead to stunted growth.
- Joint cramps: vitamin D also plays a role in the joints. A lack can therefore lead to pain or cramps in the joints.
Available on Fitfitfit.fit in 3 versions:
-D3 spray liquid ATP lab.
-D3 + K2 in capsules ATP lab.