Creamy green sauce recipe, excellent with chicken or pasta.
This recipe is a creation of the collaborator of Olives et Gourmandises, CHIEF MAYER.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 5 min
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1 half onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. tablespoonextra sweet virgin olive oil
- Boil the broccoli and onions in the vegetable broth until cooked through and set aside.
- Brown the spinach over high heat in theolive oil.
- Dry roast the cashews.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor to obtain a smooth sauce.
- Add the Greek yogurt and mix well.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
Recipe courtesy of Olives et Gourmandises