APPROXIMATELY 4 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 ml)olive oil with basil
- 2 tbsp. at the table of strawberry balsamic vinegar Where raspberries
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
(FOR 4 SERVINGS)
- 8 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups of strawberries, cut into pieces
- 100 g (1 cup) pecans
- 1 cup goat cheese or blue cheese, crumbled
(APPROXIMATELY 15 MINUTES)
- In a small bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients.
- In a salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and add the
Have fun modifying the recipe by replacing the strawberries with raspberries, blueberries or blackberries.
Spinach is a fascinating vegetable. Besides facilitating digestion, containing a lot of iron, vitamin K, vitamin C, helping to reduce inflammation, inhibit the growth of cancer cells, reduce symptoms of fatigue, it helps improve athletic performance like Popeye!
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
This recipe is a creation of Annie Caron, collaborator of Olives et Gourmandises.