Essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus and lavender, essential!!
Headaches, tension, digestive, or idiopathic headaches that are to say unrelated to a disease can often be alleviated by the use of one or a combination of these essential oils.les. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Peppermint essential oil
I always have my peppermint essential oil at home and in my purse.
Peppermint, due to its high concentration of menthol, is known to reduce pain. It is important to know that for any ingestion and application, the essential oil of peppermint should be mixed / diluted in a vegetable oil, such as sweet almond oil. Applied directly to the skin, it may cause skin irritation, too cold effect, or too strong odor. Same thing when it is ingested, it should be diluted, because it gives a sensation of almost cold burning in the mouth and the esophagus.age.
- Applied on the temples and at the base of the neck, it soothes headaches and sometimes even migraines
- Applied to a tense muscle, it acts like a gel and brings freshness in addition to relaxing the muscles.
- Diluted in the vinaigrette, it aids digestion while offering a delicious taste of mint. Ingested, it also particularly helps those struggling with digestive disorders, irritable bowel syndrome or liver problems. In infusion,in the form of herbal tea, it is also effective in calming the digestive system.
- When ingested, it also helps fight bad breath.
- Diluted in a cream, it soothes itchy skin and reduces redness.
- In diffusion or diluted with water, it soothes nausea.⠀
- In diffusion or in local application on the forehead or the sinuses, it helps to clear the airways and the blocked noses.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Eucalyptus essential oilus
I use eucalyptus primarily in my diffuser when working to help me focus and relax. Leucalyptus is commonly used to treat the respiratory tract or even muscle or joint pain. It has, on the other hand, several other uses, which one owes to the presence of eucalyptol in the leaves of these trees.es.
- Mix 1-2 drops of essential oil of lemon eucalyptus E. citriodora, diluted in a little vegetable oil. Rubbing the forehead and temples with the mixture, helps reduce headaches. Repeat every hour until the headache disappears. It is important to avoid the eyes.s yeux.
- In the shower or by evaporation, during nasal or sinus congestion, favor the essential oil of mentholated eucalyptus E. dives or E. radiata. Pour 4 to 6 drops of essential oil in a bowl of boiling water, and inhale the vapors, the head hidden under a towel.iette.
- Apply the same mixture of mentholated eucalyptus essential oil and vegetable oil on the chest in case of asthma.me.
- Applied to the skin, again mixed with vegetable oil, it is known to ward off insects. in the form of essential oil of radiate or lemon eucalyptusonné)
- Diluted in vinegar and water for household products, as it has antibacterial properties.⠀
True lavender essential oile⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
True lavender essential oil shares the benefits of peppermint and eucalyptus very much. It offers excellent calming properties on the nervous system and on stress, for which it is more known.s.
- Same principle as for other essential oils, mix 1 to 2 drops with a vegetable oil, and apply to the forehead and temples, and gently massage to treat a headache or migraine. It can also be effective by evaporation, in a bowl of boiling water with a towel over your head..
- In diffusion or vaporized, it allows relaxation and relaxation. It helps the body to relax, soothe the nerves, and make it easier to fall asleep..
- Diluted in creams, it soothes dermatitis, eczema, itching and redness. Its healing properties also make it an ally during burns and sunburn.l.
- It has good anti-lice properties. A few drops applied behind the ears, it pushes them back and protects the heads of your children.
- Added to meals, it reduces nausea.
- Lavender essential oil is known to have a pain-relieving effect, due to its major active ingredients, which have proven effects as analgesics. It is recommended in case of cramps, spasms, muscle pain. For example, diluted in vegetable oil, and applied to the stomach, it soothes menstrual cramps.. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It is important to always buy organic essential oils and to learn about the dilution needs before use.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Essential oils are a little extra for your nutraceutical protocols, your pharmacy and your dietary changes. Better to combine them with a healthy lifestyle for more results.
Article written by Émilie Riendeau
Naturopath, B. Sc, ND, K. In
Émilie Riendeau can be reached on her social networks: Instagram or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org⠀