✰ Dairy free
✰ No added sugar
Looking for an easy-to-make protein snack recipe idea that will support you Here is the recipe for my new protein bar, perfect for a nutritious afternoon snack to which you can add your carbohydrate portion (see article by Marie-Noël Marsan, Nutritionist: The ABCs of the ideal snack).
This bar is also excellent as a snack before or after a workout.
- 1 cup GoGo Quinoa buckwheat flakes
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/3 to ½ cup of 70% organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds *
- 2 scoops ofAtp Lab protein - Organic Vegan Vanilla Blend (or for the mouthpiecesvery chocolatey, you could opt for theATP LAB protein blend - Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Blend)
- 1/3 to ½ cup unsweetened nut drink (I love Natura's unsweetened almond coconut drink)
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add the eggs and nut drink
- Mix vigorously until well blended
- Add nut drink as needed. Be careful, it is important not to add too much liquid. We are looking for a cookie texture (theoretically you could make energy balls).
- Spread on a baking mat or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350F for 8 minutes.
- Cut into rectangles
- Let stand and refrigerate in an airtight glass container.
Zinc, this trace element which:
➡️ Boost the immune system (that's good, winter is coming))
➡️ Participates in over 320 biochemical reactions
➡️ Participates in the synthesis of testosterone and its balance
➡️ Promotes the synthesis of testosterone to DHT (testosterone responsible for enlarged prostate and hair loss)
Article written by Émilie Riendeau
Naturopath, B. Sc, ND, K. In
Émilie Riendeau can be reached on her social networks: Instagram or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org⠀