✰ Dairy free
✰ No added sugar
Looking for an easy to make protein snack recipe idea that will support you Here is the recipe for my new protein bar, perfect for a nutritious afternoon snack to which you can add your carbohydrate portion seeir article by Marie-Noël Marsan, Nutritionist: LABC of the ideal snacke).
This bar is also excellent as a snack before or after a workout.
- 1 cup of GoGo Quinoa buckwheat flakes
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/3 to ½ cup of organic dark chocolate chips 70%
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds*
- 2 scoops ofAtp Lab protein - Organic Vegan Vanilla Blend (or for the mouthpiecesvery chocolatey, you could opt for theATP LAB protein blend - Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Blend)
- 1/3 to ½ cup unsweetened nut drink I love Natura's unsweetened almond and coconut drinka)
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add the eggs and nut drink
- Mix vigorously until well blended
- Add nut drink as needed. Be careful, it is important not to add too much liquid. We are looking for a cookie texture theoretically you could make energy balls.).
- Spread on a baking mat or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350F for 8 minutes.
- Cut into rectangles
- Let stand and refrigerate in an airtight glass container.
Zinc, this trace element which:
➡️ Boost the immune system it's good, winter is coming 😅)
➡️ Participates in more than 320 biochemical reactions
➡️ Participates in the synthesis of testosterone and its balance
➡️ Promotes the synthesis of testosterone with DHT the testosterone responsible for prostate enlargement and hair lossx)
Article written by Émilie Riendeau
Naturopath, B. Sc, ND, K. In
Émilie Riendeau can be reached on her social networks: Instagram or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org⠀