A snack or a lunch Excellent question haha this chocolate and chia pudding topped with crunchy maple quinoa granola makes a magnificent dessert not too guilty! Topped with fruit, it turns into a vitamin breakfast, full of fiber, omega 3 and antioxidants.ants.
- ½ pallet 50 g of 80 dark chocolate80% in pieces
- 325 ml almond drink, milk or other vegetable drinkle
- 4 tbsp. maple syrupe
- 4 tbsp. black chia seeds
- Quinoa and Maple Crunchy Granola Granolae as a garnish and fruit, nuggets, etc..)
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and set aside. In a cauldron, heat the almond drink and maple syrup over low heat, stirring gently with a whisk regularly so that it does not stick to the bottom of the cauldron. When it simmers, remove from the heat and pour over the chocolate. Mix with a whisk until obtaining a chocolate milk.olat.
- Place the chia seeds in a container with a tight-fitting lid and pour in the chocolate mixture, mix well and put the lid on. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or up to 24 hours, stirring the mixture after 1 hour, so that the mixture is smooth. The longer you let the mixture sit, the more consistent it will be.t)
- Top with Maple Quinoa Crunch Granolust, or toppings that inspire you..