Eggs for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Why not 😉
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15-20 min
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1 C. tablespoonchipotle olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- A pinch of Mexican chili powder
- Sour cream to taste for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Crack an egg into each mini casserole dish, add the salsa in the corner of the mini casserole dish and add a pinch of chili, a little green onions and a drizzle of chipotle olive oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Add a little sour cream just before serving.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
This recipe is a creation of the collaborator of Olivesand Delicacies, Annie Caron.