Enhance the flavor of chicken with this marinade that's ready in minutes.
Preparation time: 10 min
Servings: for 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Juice and zest of a lime
- 2 tbsp. tablespoonolive oil with basil
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 C. chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Mix everything together and put 3/4 of the marinade in a Ziploc bag with the breasts.
- Let marinate overnight or a few hours.
- Keep 1/4 of the marinade as a sauce when serving.
- Serve with your favorite sides grilled on theBBQ.
For BBQ lovers,click here !
Never too many marinade recipes😉
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
This recipe is a creation of the collaborator of Olives et Gourmandises, CHEF MAYER