Trace element necessary in more than 300 enzymatic functions of our body. It is said to be deficient in around 70% of the population, due to poor soil and poor eating habits.
Benefits of magnesium:
- Intervenes in the production of energy, the synthesis of proteins, lipids and carbohydrates.
- Preserves nervous and muscular balance. Used for the transmission of nerve impulses and to regulate muscle contractions. It is indeed a powerful muscle relaxant.
- Helps in the management of cortisol, therefore, a natural stress and mood regulator
- By lowering the level of cortisol, it also helps in weight management. Also effective in countering cravings !!!
- Sleep regulator
- Regulatory effect on intestinal transit
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease and regular heartbeat
- Regulatory action on blood sugar levels, therefore an asset in the prevention of type 2 diabetes.
- Fight against chronic inflammation.
- Helps reduce muscle pain.
Symptoms of magnesium deficiency:
- Sleep disorder and fatigue: magnesium helps regulate sleep, a lack of magnesium causes restless sleep and fatigue, among other things.
- Stress, Irritability and Anxiety: Magnesium plays an important role in regulating mood.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Nighttime cramps: A cramp or pain in the calf or foot during the night often indicates a lack of magnesium.
- Muscle spasms or eyelid tremor: Often these spasms or twitching is caused by a deficiency in magnesium.
- Muscle fatigue.
- Heart palpitations.
- Tics: nervous tics are often also linked to a magnesium deficiency.
Available on Fitfitfit.fit in 2 forms:
-SynerMag by ATP lab.
-MindMag by ATP Lab.