Unfortunately, more and more common and also more and more among young adults, burnout is a reflection of a society focused on performance, performance and perfectionism. You feel exhausted?
Here are some symptoms of exhaustion::
- Difficult concentration
- Increased need for sleep or difficulty falling asleepr
- Sugar cravings
- Loss of motivation
- Weight gain
- Memory loss
- Quick exhaustion
- Decreased libido
- Low pressure
- Weakened immune system
If you experience several of these, or it affects a loved one, it would be wise to read on.…
Etiology of exhaustiont
The nervous system keeps the body on high alert by increasing the levels of stress hormones in people who perceive that they do not really have control over things that are essential to them. Hormones act throughout the body. As long as they don't regain control of the situation or let go, the hormones will affect their body. Difficult sleep, weakened immune system, tight muscles, altered blood pressure, affected digestive system, problems with concentration and memory, mood swings, chronic fatigue.onique.
Burnout can therefore be physical, mental and emotional.
How to recover::
The number one step in recovering from it is, on the one hand, to become aware of it. Sometimes you have to move away from the tree to better visualize the forest.orêt.
Exhaustion can easily lead to depression or even major depression. Getting started is crucial. And recovering adequately from exhaustion requires a review of lifestyle..
Recognizing the symptoms that surround it offers a better perspective of the real needs.⠀⠀
- Sleep(Quality & quantity: Get enough and good sleep A good quality of sleep without awakenings or insomnia, as well as a sufficient number of hours on average 7 hours per night, are important for a good recovery. If your quality of sleep is not adequate, there are natural products that can help you maximize it. See: The collectionlection Sleep supplements. Maybe you just missmagnesium, or that a little L-theanine, ofAshwagandhaorOptisom would help optimal sleep)
- Food (blood sugar management and nutrient abundance: Often, we think we are eating well. And when we ask a professional to evaluate our diet, we realize that the amount of carbohydrates consumed is far too high for our needs, and low in nutrients. The body needs the right nutrients to function. A balanced diet, that is to say with a lot of vegetables, and quality protein will give the body the energy it needs to function well without being too tired.gué. ⠀⠀⠀
- Physical activity (too little or too intense: Everything is still in balance. Too little physical activity the body needs to stay healthy, and to help the production of hormones like dopamine and endorphins! See article:icle : Fight depression, anxiety and stress through sportt?) And too much training the body cannot recover See the article:le : Performers and recoveryon). It is important to give it breaks.
- Social life (Crucial to Mental Health: Yes, social life is crucial to mental health. A bit on a hiatus since the start of the pandemic, one day we will return to this much desired social life..
- Mindset (positivism, practice of letting go, self-esteem It is important to work on your positivism and on your self-esteem, to let go 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, to 𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐑 be in the performance and to start 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑. Promote relaxation through walking, hot baths, reading, meditation.on.
- 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (By far the most important, stress management is crucial to health Bad stress damages physical and mental health. Try to minimize stressors, or how we perceive them, and make sure you have the right tools to manage your stress. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌟 Slowing down, taking time for yourself, accepting to say NO and taking vacations every 6 months reduce the risk of burnout.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
To help you, do not hesitate to use health professionals:⠀
- Doctor if you are no longer able to carry out your daily taskss
- Naturopath to optimize lifestyle habits and ensure an adequate supply of nutrients
- Osteopath to relieve tension and relax the nervous system
- Acupuncturist to balance energy and nourish certain meridians, often the spleen and livere)
- Massage therapist to relieve physical tension
- Psychologist to release mental tensions
- SEO life coach to change the patterns that wear you outnt
- Lafleur, J. Ph. D, Work and Health, Vol 25 No 9, March 2009, revised February 2017
Article written by Émilie Riendeau
Naturopath, B. Sc, ND, K. In
Émilie Riendeau can be reached on her social networks: Instagram or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org