What's better than a baguette spread with runny bristles?
Here is a very simple recipe, to serve as an appetizer, which will delight your palate.
For 4 servings
- 1 loaf of fresh bread
- 1 quarter of double or triple cream Brie (triple will be even more decadent)
- 1-2 ripe avocados (2 if small)
- Juice of a lime
- Granola Granolust Crunchy Rosemary with Vegan Parmesan
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Fresh rosemary for decoration
It couldn't be simpler.
- Cut your baguette lengthwise to make 4 pieces of the size you want them.
- Cut slices of brie and spread them on your baguette pieces.
- Cut the avocado in half, pit, peel and cut into slices.
- Sprinkle the lime juice over the avocado slices to prevent it from blackening.
- Top toast with avocado slices, granola and rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve!