With the avenue of fall freshness, why not give yourself the envy of his paleo pumpkin pancakes!🍂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You will give us news !!!
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 t. almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- ½ cup of fresh or canned pumpkin pureee)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1½ tablespoon of coconut oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Mix the eggs in a large measuring cup or small bowl. Add the almond flour, pumpkin and vanilla. Stir to combine well.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Combine baking soda, spices and salt.
- Heat a frying pan. Add thecoconut oil and let it melt.
- Bake pancakes until bubbles form on top, then flip and cook for another minute.
Article written by Émilie Riendeau
Naturopath, B. Sc, ND, K. In
Émilie Riendeau can be reached on her social networks: Instagram or by email at: email@example.com⠀