With the avenue of fall freshness, why not give yourself the desire for its paleo pumpkin pancakes!🍂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
They are downright delicious.gluten free anddairy free.
You will let us know!!!
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 t. almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- ½ cup pumpkin purée (fresh or canned)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1½ tbsp coconut oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Combine the eggs in a large measuring cup or small bowl. Add almond flour, pumpkin and vanilla. Stir to mix well.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Combine baking soda, spices and salt.
- Heat a skillet. Add thecoconut oil and let melt.
- Cook pancakes until bubbles form on top, then flip and cook for another minute.
Article written by Émilie Riendeau
Naturopath, B.Sc, ND, K.In
Émilie Riendeau can be reached on her social networks: instagram or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org