Accompaniment recipe rich in flavors featuring olive oil with Provence herbs , dark maple and bourbon balsamic vinegar and fresh Parmesan
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- Fresh Parmesan to taste
- Olive oil with Provence herbs to taste
- Dark balsamic vinegar Maple and bourbon to taste
- Bake the asparagus in the oven, on a 325 ° F baking sheet or in a pan, over medium heat, with a generous amount of olive oil with herbs from Provence. Be careful not to overcook the asparagus! They must remain very crunchy!
- When serving, add the fresh Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil with Provence herbs and a net of Dark balsamic vinegar Maple and bourbon .
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
This recipe is a creation of the epicurean Catherine, collaborator of Olives et Gourmandises.