Invincible Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Muffins for Love
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 large banana, mashed until blended
- 1/2 cup almond drink (at room temperature, or other non-dairy drink)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons ofInvincible
- Chocolate Mocha Crunch Granola Granola as a garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. For large muffins, line 8 muffin cups with a muffin pan. For standard size muffins, line up 10 muffin cups. Fill the other molds with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water so that the muffins cook evenly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, Invincible and salt.
- Mix together the melted coconut oil, mashed banana, room temperature almond milk and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk until smooth. If the mixture is too cold and the coconut oil starts to solidify, just microwave it for a few seconds.
- Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture and mix lightly. Do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, this is normal.
- Add the strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin cups. Top with a little granola and bake for 18-20 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
The result is, together with the gluten-free flour, small muffins that look a little different from regular muffins. But the taste of Invincible's chocolate with strawberries is simply decadent.
If you liked this recipe, print it out!
The Invincible Dairy Free Avocado Pudding
- 3 tablespoons ofInvincible
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1/2 orange (optional)
- 1/2 cup of almond drink (or other non-dairy drink) And maybe a little more, if your avocados are still big, or if you don't add orange juice.
- (maple syrup to taste if you prefer your pudding a little sweeter)
- As a garnish: fresh raspberries,dried organic goji berries and mulberries WhereChocolate Mocha Crunch Granola Granola (for the crunch)
- Mix all the ingredients well in a blender until you obtain a smooth paste
- Serve and garnish with your favorite fruit or toppings!
- Enjoy it!
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Chocolate Banana Bread - Empowered
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened coconut yogurt (I use Silk brand)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons ofLYNQ Empowdered
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2-3 medium bananas)
- ½ cup gluten free chocolate chips - dairy free (I use Enjoy Life)
- Chocolate Mocha Crunch Granola Granola (as a garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Grease and flour a bread pan.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar, egg, egg white, yogurt, olive oil, vanilla and LYNQ Empowered until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add the mashed bananas until well incorporated
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients.
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, not mixing too much.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, and place the granola there as a garnish.
- Bake for ~ 50-55 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and let cool for a few minutes.